casino slots uk

Extra Cash match bonus at Bingo Extra!

deposit bonus
20 Bonus Spins in LuckyPants Casino Site

Bingo Extra was established in 2015, and although relatively new to the online bingo scene; this brand has quickly become one of the most popular and respected bingo services around. One of reasons for their growing fan base, is the massive Welcome Bonus that greets all players, especially those based in the UK.

New players have the choice of two Welcome Bonuses when one completes their first deposit:

  • a)   400% Bingo Bonus – of up to £200 Match Up Bonus to be used on bingo games


  • b)  100% Slots Bonus – of up to £50 Match Up Bonus to be used on slot games.

After this, players can expect an Extra Welcome Package on the 2nd and 3rd Deposits.

  • c) 100% Bingo Bonus – on the 2nd Deposit of up to £50
  • d) 150% Bingo Bonus – on the 3rd Deposit of up to £50

Bingo Extra UK is one of the few online bingo services that actually offer all their players the choice between a bingo or casino deposit bonuses. But that’s not the end of the giveaways, because as the name implies, this brand is all about giving their players lots of bingo extras!

Regular players will be able to enjoy exciting promotions every day of the week. One of the best ones has got to be the Bingo Lotto Progressive, which starts at £5,000 and keeps on getting bigger and bigger! Players will definitely appreciate this progressive, because whoever wins, then ensures that everyone else wins a pice of the pot!

The way it works is simple, if anyone gets their lucky numbers called in the first four ball of the game will trigger the Bingo Lotto PJP. This then means that the player then wins 80% of the pot, whilst everyone else takes a share of the remaining 20%. This action is going on from 8am to 1am and is applicable to all 90 Ball games.

Another amazing and quite useful promotion is the Up To 50% Extra Bonus. Bingo Extra shows their gratitude to all their regular players by awarding them with 50% Match Up Bonus of up to £100 on every deposit, every single day; or choose 25% Match Up Bonus on every re-deposit. Just make sure that you select the bonus from the cashier when one makes the deposit and the Extra Cash will automatically appear on your player account.

See also:   Claim £200 cash match deposit bonus at BGO

There are several other promotions to be enjoyed, and they are all about providing extra value, fun, excitement and cash to all loyal Bingo Extra players.

So UK players should not hesitate, go to Bingo Extra and sign up now and get all the outstanding extras that are on offer!

bingo extra uk bonus

Bingo Extra Bonus: Min dep £10; max bingo bonus £100; max slots bonus £50; Wagering and T&C apply. T&Cs